Drama 63: The Lady and the Clerk (1963) watch online (quality HD 720p)

Date: 12.02.2018

Drama 63: The Lady and the Clerk (1963)

We offer you to watch the movie Drama 63: The Lady and the Clerk (1963), which you can enjoy in the arms of a loved one. This film is in HD quality. Less words, more movies! Watch and enjoy!

She was the head waitress and had known Jack Ruby for the past eight years. She and the night cashier saw Jack Ruby and a person identical to Lee Harvey Oswald in the restaurant shortly after midnight on November Jefferson, across the street and a block and a half west of the Texas Theater.

Oswald bought a ticket of some kind and left. Then some time later, Oswald returned to the record shop and wanted to buy another ticket.

Stark notes of Earl Golz. Industrial and took two bottles of beer to the counter. Fred Moore, the store clerk, asked Oswald for identification.

Barry wrote, "identification of this individual arose when he asked him for identification as to proof of age for purchase of two bottles of beer. Moore said he figured the man was over 21 but the store frequently requires proof by reason of past difficulties with local authorities for serving beer to minors.

Moore said that he noted the name appeared as Lee Oswald or possibly as H. As Moore recalled, the birth date on the license was and he thought it to have been the 10th month. One of the men was wearing a white or light colored shirt and the other a dark jacket or dark clothing. Several witnesses saw one of the men light colored shirt holding a rifle with a scope. Across the street, on the 5th and 6th floors of the county jail, as many as 40 inmates saw two men on the 6th floor "fooling around" with a scope on a rifle about six minutes before the assassination.

"Drama 61-67" Drama '63: The Lady and the Clerk (TV Episode 1963) - Quotes - IMDb

Attorney Stanley Kaufman represented one of the inmates, Willie Mitchell, and advised the Warren Commission that numerous inmates witnessed the assassination and saw two men on the 6th floor. Kaufman always wondered why the WC never interviewed any of these witnesses.

Robert Reid was standing a few feet in front of the front steps to the TSBD when the shooting occurred. Campbell before returning to her office on the 2nd floor. As she entered the front door of her office, Mrs.

Reid saw a man wearing a white t-shirt enter the office from the rear door. Oswald mumbled something to Mrs.

Reid as he walked towards the front door of the office, and then down the front stairs and out of the building. Truly and Baker hurried through the main entrance, through the double doors, and into the first floor warehouse. Truly repeatedly pushed the button to call the west freight elevator, gave up, and he and Baker then ran up the rear stairs.

The elements of drama (Book, 1963) [luokai.info]

Baker emerged from the stairway onto the second floor and caught a glimpse of HARVEY Oswald through the glass window in the hallway door. Baker drew his pistol and hollered, "Come here. No drink at all. Truly told Baker that Oswald worked in the building, the two men left the lunchroom and continued running up the stairs. HARVEY Oswald, wearing a brown shirt, walked down the rear stairs, picked up his grey jacket from the domino room, and began walking toward the main entrance.

Fritz, said that he watched one of the men use the phone as he walked out the foyer. Across the street Mrs. The women knew Oswald, who ate with them at a nearby restaurant, and both were acquainted with Jack Ruby.

Velez told her story of Ruby giving Oswald a pistol to her mother Mrs. If their story is true, then Ruby was deeply involved in the assassination.

The small group worked only four hours a day, from 9 PM to 1 AM.

November 22, 1963

Curiously, and without explanation, Willis and Simmons lived fifteen miles away from the Carousel Club, in a house located at W. Neither Willis nor Simmons were interviewed by the WC. Jack Ruby band members Bill Willis and William Simmons lived in a house located just feet west, on the opposite side of 5th St. He walked to the bus and began pounding on the door.

Reed was a U.

Army, which was in charge of the Panama Canal. The bus was soon stalled in traffic and about 4 minutes later Oswald got up from his seat, obtained a bus transfer, and left the bus via the front door. The blond woman left the bus at the same time via the rear door. Reed dropped his film off at a photo lab in Dallas, and then hurried to New Orleans to catch a boat to the Canal Zone.

Prior to boarding the boat, Reed signed an authorization that allowed the FBI to pick up his developed photo slides in Dallas.

This seemed to satisfy the WC, and Reed dropped out of sight without ever seeing his photos. And they were very experienced in creating a smoke and mirrors propaganda campaign and an evidentiary paper trail that would be easy for investigators Warren Commission to follow and fall in line behind, with the intractable conclusion that Oswald killed the President.

And these people could not afford to have their one and only suspect remain alive for very long-with the real fear that he might start singing like a canary to the police.

The longer he was held in custody, the greater that risk became. This posed a serious problem because the planners were not "on the ground" in Dallas to carry out their objective and had to depend on others.

After JFK was killed, eliminating Oswald as quickly as possible became their most urgent priority. Why did two police search that particular bus? Who were these police officers? Westbrook was in charge of personnel at Dallas Police headquarters. He had his own office, worked at a desk, and dressed in plainclothes. He told the WC, "At the present time I am personnel officer.

We conduct all background investigations of applicants, both civilian and police, and then we make--we investigate all personnel complaints--not all of them, but the major ones. Westbrook could easily have asked the dispatcher to call a patrol car. Westbrook said that while walking to the TSBD he stopped along the way to listen to transistor radio reports. He drove past the courthouse on Elm and asked police officers names unknown if he could be of any assistance.

Croy said that after the officers said "No" that he proceeded to drive home. Croy would have us believe that he was told by these officers that his services were not needed, when many off-duty police officers were called at home and told to report for duty.

This author does not believe that Croy spoke with police officers in front of the court house, had lunch with his wife, and then went home. This author believes that Westbrook, accompanied by Sgt. Kenneth Croy, drove his unmarked dark blue police car to Dealey Plaza. Westbrook may have been carrying a "drop gun" that could have been "planted" on Oswald if and when Oswald was shot and killed on the bus. Capt Westbrook hired Roscoe White only two months before the assassination.

His moving from seat to seat within the darkened theater, as remembered by theater patron Jack Davis, shows that he was looking for someone. Half of a dollar bill was a spy technique that allowed one agent to verify the identity of an unknown agent who produced the other half of the dollar bill see DPD report below. The murder of Dallas Police officer Tippit appears to have been pre-arranged and involved LEE Oswald and at least two Dallas Police officers, who witnessed the shooting.

It was in this parking lot that Westbrook "found" or planted a jacket that allegedly was thrown down by the suspect in the Tippit shooting. Westbrook identified the jacket to the police dispatcher at 1: Now, thanks to Capt.

The wallet, last seen in the hands of Capt. Zang Blvd watching traffic. Beckley and stopped in the block near Neeley Street about He arrived just before 1: A minute or two later, at Tippit parked his patrol car, hurriedly entered the store, and asked store clerk Louis Cortinas for permission to make a phone call. Tippit said nothing during the call, hung up the phone, hurried out to his car, and drove north across Jefferson Blvd. The police car was most likely driven either by Officer Tippit or by Capt.

Westbrook with Officer Croy. HARVEY Oswald was in his small room at right changing clothes and probably heard the "honk-honk" of the patrol car circa 1: Because the driver of the police car knew where to find Oswald.

He probably got into the police car and, two or three minutes later, arrived in the alley behind the Texas Theater at W. HARVEY Oswald then walked, sight unseen, from the alley through the narrow passageway adjacent to the theater, and then emerged on Jefferson Blvd only a few yards from theater cashier Julia Postal see photo below. Concession attendant Butch Burroughs said that Oswald arrived between 1: Reid carrying a coke and wearing a white t-shirt.

He then left the building and may have been given a pistol by Jack Ruby, as witnessed by three women from the Dal-Tex Bldg. Deputy Sheriff Roger Craig heard a shrill whistle, which attracted his attention, and watched as a young man wearing a white t-shirt walked over to the car and got in.

Marvin Robinson was driving his Cadillac directly behind the Nash Rambler when it suddenly stopped. Robinson saw a white male hurry over to the car and get in. Helen Forrest saw the same man run toward the Nash Rambler and get in. For a more detailed discussion of how Lee, and especially Harvey, left Dealey Plaza, click here. Loomis saw Marina and her infant child in front of her home and recalled that Marina had jet black hair at this time Marina had two children. She said Marina wore very plain clothing and on one occasion wore a light blouse and plaid skirt and on another occasion a dark blouse and the same plaid skirt.

She once saw a heavy-set man visit the apartment next door and thought it may have been Ruby. But the Warren Commission reported that Oswald lived either at his rooming house N.